What’s up in business: New, closed and upcoming establishments in Point Loma and OB
Keeping up with new businesses and which businesses have closed can be a challenge, especially during the coronavirus pandemic. Point Loma-OB Monthly compiled this update from the Ocean Beach MainStreet Association and other sources.
AUER CBD & Wellness
• Formerly occupied by Electric Chair hair salon
• 4944 Newport Ave.
• (619) 230-5803
OB Thrift Store
• Previously occupied by Blondstone Jewelry Studio, which is now at 4967 Newport Ave.
• 4927 Newport Ave.
• (619) 317-8461
• Previously occupied by Pieces of OB
• 4919 Newport Ave., Suite A
Fluster Cluck Hot Chicken
• Fried chicken sliders, chicken cheesy fries, chicken and waffles and more
• Liberty Public Market, 2820 Historic Decatur Road, Liberty Station
Novo Brazil Brewing
• Southern California brewery with a “Brazilian soul”
• 4845 Newport Ave.
• Restaurant with largely outdoor seating
• Previously occupied by Fireside by the Patio
• 2855 Perry Road in Liberty Station
Businesses recently closed
Culture Brewing Co.
Xperience Virtual Reality
Secret Spot Escape Rooms
Te Mana Cafe
Run for Cover Books